More than a million businesses rely on Google AdWords for generating new customers
As your AdWords account manager I can help you get your ads on Google and in front of customers interested in the services you offer.
Attract new customers
I can help you attract new customers by creating high quality search ads that highlight your business's most desirable features and services.
Target specific locations
I can optimise your ads for specific locations, be it locally, nationally or globally.
Reach the right people in the right place at the right time
According to a survey conducted by Google and Nielsen, consumers spend 15+ hours a week researching on mobile devices and will visit a mobile site on average 6 times. 93% of people who use a mobile to research a product or service will move on to completing a purchase with most occurring within physical stores.
According to the same survey, 69% of consumers expect businesses that match their search to be within 8km (5 miles) of their location. I can optimise your ads for specific locations, and additional demographics such as age group and gender.
By optimising your ads for all device types and targeting the right locations I can ensure that potential customers are finding you in the right place at the right time.
Why should you hire me for Google AdWords account management?
When it come to advertising online, going it alone is both time consuming and risky. Unless you are well trained in AdWords' best practises and web development in general, your advertising efforts will reap limited returns.
- Reasons you should hire me to manage your AdWords account.
- I create and maintain highly optimised campaigns.
- I am also a web developer and can fully integrate AdWords with my website services.
- I provide full transparency. You own your AdWords account and can access it at any time.
- I provide up to date reports on demand.
- I provide one to one consulting and a high standard of service.
- I don't lock you into a contract.
* The advertised monthly service fee for my AdWords management services covers one physical location only. The cost for managing multiple locations is the (number of locations) x (monthly AdWords management fee)